Days On Market
Tour This Home
Home Description: 23 Airy Hall
A Kiawah Island Club membership accompanies this luxurious 6+ bedroom to-be-built home. Just through the second gate in Vanderhorst Plantation you'll find this magnificent, marsh-front setting tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac. This high demand ''center island'' location offers ease of accessibility to all that Kiawah has to offer, as well as close proximity to The River Club. This homesite has unparalleled 180-degree panoramas with unobstructed marsh views that stretch for miles, as well as views of The Kiawah River and Rhett's Bluff along with beautiful sunrise vistas. With 4 levels of one-of-a-kind living space offering indoor/outdoor living, the new owners of this home will have a 5 Star Resort lifestyle with unique low and high tide experiences each and everyday.The Marsh views get more spectacular as you travel from the 4 car tandem garage to each floor above in your glass elevator looking out over this pristine setting. Perfect for health-conscious buyers, a Wellness Center designed for a fitness room in-lieu of a 7th bedroom suite creates your very own Spa Sanctuary. With spacious living areas, including 2 primary suites - one on the main level and one on the second - this home was made for hosting multiple family members or friends. Wide open spaces for entertaining a large crowd bring the outdoors in! This home offers many entertaining areas; whether enjoying drinks on the Marsh-front Veranda, coffee on your private balcony, sharing a meal at the covered outdoor Dining Pavilion, or taking a dip in your full-size heated salt water pool with spa - this resort-style home will create memories for generations to come! Immerse yourself in luxury with this extraordinary home, offering the epitome of refined living.
Luxury amenities include:
- Unique floor plan with gorgeous views from virtually every room
- Four Car Garage
- Floating mono-rail staircase with solid 4" thick treads and glass railing
- Custom made light fixtures
- Four stop glass elevator with magnificent Marsh views
- (4) One-of-a-kind dramatic fireplaces + surrounds
- Gourmet Custom Kitchen with 11 ft waterfall island and state of the art appliances
- Large 14' x 34' in-ground salt water pool with spa
- Vaulted ceilings with distressed beams
- Four large balconies with glass railing overlooking the Marsh
- Ground floor walk-thru Loggia and large private Covered Veranda
- Retractable 8' accordion doors + commercial grade impact resistant window curtain walls
- European wide plank French Oak flooring
- European concealed hinge 8' solid interior doors
- Designer finishes with all marble, travertine & quartzite bath floors
- Heated Owners Suite Bath floor and indoor/outdoor shower
- Conservatory glass roof/ceiling in 4th floor Sanctuary
- Wellness Center with Fitness Room, 5'x7' Sauna and 5'x7' Steam Shower
- Pre-wired music and Smart Home features thru-out
- Whole house generator
Available now at 7500000
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Kiawah Island home in this zip code is
$5,248,833 (30.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,263/sqft,
which is 36.9% less than similar homes
in the 29455 zip code.
23 Airy Hall Kiawah Island 29455
Similar to: 23 Airy Hall
These statistics are updated daily from the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(843) 338-4054 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Giving Tree Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 23016221) located at 23 Airy Hall Kiawah Island 29455, call: 843-338-4054
23 Airy Hall, Kiawah Island is a single family home of 5937 sqft and
is currently priced at $7,500,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 22 Airy Hall in Kiawah Island is listed at $7,500,000.
This home on 23 Airy Hall has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Kiawah Island, .
Briars Creek, Orange Hill Plantation and Cassique are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 23016221 has been posted on this site since 7/18/2023 (139 days ago).
Same day showings available 7 days / week8am - 9pm
Schedule a tour
Choose a day and time
We'll be in touch shortly to confirm your tour time and other details.
Please let us know how to reach you.
Your message has been sent!
The agent will be in touch with you in just a minute.